Tuesday, December 13, 2011

iLOVE the Ryans

As I contemplate what I am going to say during this entry, I am discovering more and more how hard it is for me to complete it.  The reason for this is because I'm about to discuss a wedding that I was invited to but I wasn't able to attend.    The reason for this is?  She had a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic and for monetary reasons I wasn't able to make it.  Urgh, I was devastated.

No, seriously I was.

About a year or so ago, I got an envelope in the mail in the shade of a beautiful sparkly turquoise color.  Honestly, the color was so spot on and gorgeous that it instantly reminded me of ocean waves shining in the sun.  When I opened it out slipped a wedding invitation in the form of a boarding pass.  My mouth fell to the floor and I thought to myself "OMG, how cute is this?!"  I jumped up and down in excitement and exclaimed to my husband over and over "we HAVE to go..we HAVE GOT to go because after all, she came to OUR wedding!" And while I am doing all of this jumping deep down,  I knew that going to the Dominican Republic would be downright impossible because of other financial obligations that I had to stick to. Adulthood sucks.  Anyway, the boarding pass kind of looked like this:
cute right?!
I'm waiting on the bride to send me her pics but until then this will have to do.

Her bridal shower invitations were exciting as well; donned with summer pigmentations and hibiscus flowers of bright orange and hot pinks, inviting us to board flight 8611 (her wedding date August 6, 2011) .

Here are images from her special day, the day when her last name changed from Love-- to Ryans.  Now how appropriate is it that I "Love the Ryans"?  Well, I never met her husband but I know that he has chosen a wonderful wife...and friend.  She has always been a friend of mine and I LOVE her dearly. 
I know this is a little late but congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ryans, this one is for you.

A beautiful ball gown dress with a VERY detailed skirt



 I am in love with this style of veil.  Classic and trendy at the same time.  A style that never gets old.

Her bouquet was custom made with brooch pins.  This is a creative alternative to live flowers which can be extremely costly when doing destination ceremonies.  She told the designer that she wanted peacock colors and above was her final result.  Unique at it's best and a beautiful  family heirloom.







Parasols were another alternative to flowers for her bridesmaids





No comments:

Post a Comment